Friday, March 21, 2008

No, I haven't fallen off the face of the Earth. Yet.

It's been nearly two weeks since I've last posted here on 99thingsbefore30, so I figured I would just update my loyal following of three readers that I am still alive. I haven't had the time to post on here recently, because 1) I'm really busy, 2) I'm really busy, and 3) I don't want to write about school on here, which is about all I've done in the past two weeks. I mean, when you're studying statements of cash flows and power among states in politics, there's not a whole lot to write home about. Plus, I haven't done anything real significant in regards to the list, so there's no real point of writing unless I wanted to be like an emo loser who overanalyzes the hand gestures of a girl I was into. But since I am not, that possibility is incredibly foolish and unlikely.

Anyway, hopefully when stuff slows down here at school, maybe I'll post again. Maybe.

No comments: