Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Summer

At last, the drawn-out clusterfuck called college has finally ended for the summer. Thank the fucking lord. Don't get me wrong here. I love college, especially the Thursday night - Sunday morning part of it. But everything else fucking sucks about college. I fucking hated this semester, in regards to the sheer amount of work I had to do and how I found myself at the library at all times, whether it be day or night. But now that's over and I only have one freakin' semester left until I graduate (BALLIN').

Now, I'm home for the summer and a new chapter begins. No longer am I occupied by the meddlesome tasks that school leaves me with. Now, I have all of this free time on my hands, especially from now until Memorial Day, for which I do not have a job until then. Speaking of jobs, I do have a job where I love what I do and I wonder why I'm paid way too much to basically yell at children and make their lives miserable for two months. But it's great work and someone has to do it.

We've got three months here at home people. I plan on making this an enjoyable three months and I hope you guys stick along for the ride and salivate on my posts that will be few and far between.

1 comment:

One Average Dude said...

Hey! Your posts better not be few and far between...I'm starting my blog tonight and I need something to write about! By the way, if you are not busy these next few days, we should hang out! duh!