Saturday, May 31, 2008

Suggestions Now Welcome

Now that I've completed blinddating on Craigslist for now (once this summer is enough). I'm putting the power of the next item on my list to complete in your hands. If you will notice, at the top left of this page, there is a Skribit feature. (I'd also like to thank Barry Melrose Rocks for the wonderful idea). Call it a suggestion box, if you will, but I'm interested to hear in what I should do next. In my opinion, I'm at a crossroads with this list. Some of these items can't be completed right now because of logistics and constraints I have with work. Yeah, working three hours a day right now is really hampering my plans. Other items can't be completed because I'm not of legal age to do so and I'm not looking for any more trouble with my school before I graduate, so those are out of the question. Also, there are some I don't want to do, but could be done. However, they would make a lot of people mad and I'd probably get myself killed for some of them (i.e. punch someone in the face). It's not a forgone conclusion, but I have a strange feeling that no one is going to let me punch them in the face without any repercussions.

So my readers, the power is in your hands. Pick the next thing I should do on my list. I'd love to hear your input and you and maybe two other people are what makes this site go. The power is in your hands. And if I agree with your sentiments, then perhaps I will do it. As a reference point, I would recommend looking at this before you start typing away in that box. So good luck and godspeed. Hopefully, you all come up with something interesting.

No comments: