Friday, April 11, 2008

Breaking the Curse

So the last time I posted, I gloated on the fact about how my Washington Nationals were 3-0. That was on April 4, approximately one week from today. My how things have changed. Since the last time I've posted, the Nationals have proceeded to return to their losing ways, dropping SEVEN GAMES IN A ROW.


So to stop their losing ways, I have called in the forces of the witch doctor from Scooby Doo. This losing streak needs to stop badly. It's only April and I need to get through June with that hope that we can make the playoffs before I can turn my attention to the Redskins. Look, I know the Nats are supposed to be bad, but a SEVEN GAME LOSING STREAK in April? Please. Get that junk up out of here. Losing streaks of this magnitude are meant for August and September but not in freaking April. Get it together Nats. So here's to hoping that they cease their losing ways and finally win another game.

No comments: