Saturday, April 12, 2008

Winnah!!!




Many thanks to the 11 people who actually voted in my latest poll: "What kind of girl should I date next?" But in reality, the thanks should go out to my friend Mike, who apparently voted three times in this poll, so I certainly hope his choice prevailed. As for the poll, about a month ago, I asked you all the kind of girl I should date next. The whole thing behind the poll is that I need to start dating again. It's been nearly nine months since I last had a girlfriend and drunken hookups with college coeds are just not cutting it these days. I need something more, perhaps a little something something on the side that I can just wine and dine, and perhaps something more. (holy shit, i said "something" four times in that last sentence) Nothing too much, it's not like I'm finding someone to marry with this whole endeavor.

As with the poll, I gave you, the people, four different types of girls that I could conceivably date, and then the option for me to delight in the whole shmorgasboard(sp) of these fine women. And the winner of the poll is...ALL OF THEM!!!!! Apparently, you all like to see me suffer through this pain and treachery of dating a fat chick, a bitch, a foreign woman, and a Jesusfreak. Fuck you all. Unlike the previous poll, I will man up to this and in fact, date all these women. I might as well, because I have nothing currently coming my way and this will be mildly entertaining.

My plan of action to do this in conjunction with one of the 99 things on my list, #45: Blind date on Craigslist. I plan to use the online dating service of Craigslist, a site notoriously known for SWF's who are just down to get freaky. I often read these posts and find how hilarious the people who are searching for their Mr. Right with qualities that no man has. And now I'm going to come into these women's worlds and completely fuck their lives up even further. (Go me!) This will be interesting, to say the least. I'm actually going to wait to do this until I return home for the summer, because I think I can get a better scope of what I'm looking for in Washington, DC rather than in Columbia, SC. Here's to hoping that this isn't a disaster.

No comments: