Friday, April 18, 2008

Correction

You Dirty Google!

Apparently, Google Image Search has a dirty mind when it comes to looking up images related to the tag of "shagging." I would love to share the many wonderful images of naked women getting boned, but you can search for it and beat off to it for yourself. Instead, I decided on a nice little picture of a man fucking a sheep via Photoshop.

Lucky enough for you, my shagging debut was not last night. In fact, it won't be another week. It's not until NEXT Thursday, April 24. Same time, same place. So if you want to come, listen to some Bee Gees and Temptations, and dance a little bit, you're more than welcome to do so.

But of course not.

If you're going to come, you're only coming to watch me make a fool of myself on the dancefloor. And that's fine, so long as you enjoy it. Come out and have some fun next Thursday. I hopefully won't be seeing you there.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

One of my friends already told me about this place and I do not regret that I found this article.