Wednesday, February 6, 2008

#15 Work for a Sports Team (part II)


So last week I had my interview with the National Basketball Association about the possibility of working for them as a Summer intern. After speaking with some random HR guy for the longest 25 minutes of my life, I figured that I will definitely not get a call back from him about doing a second interview. I thought I did pretty well in some respects, without the long pauses and the "Fuck, I totally forgot what I said" comment. Perhaps I should have taken the interview a lot more seriously than some informal phone conversation.

Way to go me. 0 for 2 on my attempts to do something on the list. I need to find some motivation or some fucking luck before I get started on this list again. 2 major setbacks have kind of ruined any hope of getting this thing close to finished. Well, we will see what happens in the future and if anything happens, it'll be right up here.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

dude u should be proud of yourself for even getting that call. and i really hope you actually said that comment. thats AWESOME. and besides, ur going to own the wizards one day anyway, don't sweat it