Monday, February 25, 2008

The Results are In

After all of the precincts have tabulated their final results and have reported back to HQ, we finally have a winner in the month-long "What Thing On My List Should I Do Next?" contest. Apparently, only 12 people, including myself, have exercised their civic duty and voted and for that you receive a nice congratulatory pat on the back. By a narrow margin, "Do A Kegstand" is the winning, receiving half of those 12 votes.

So I guess I will have to concentrate my efforts on doing a kegstand now, which sounds really stupid and gay. Like I'm actually going to seek out a keg to do this. If a keg presents itself and says "Hey, you, drink from my spout," then I most certainly will. And by a keg, I mean a metal container that can hold up to 150 cans of beer and not other things that perverts and other similar figures think of. I'm pretty sure this goal can be completed very easily, seeing as how I'm in college and kegs are a dime a dozen here.

Now as for my next poll, I'm going to shift gears for a change. After being amazed at the remarkable amount of touching and revealing personals that are strewn across the internets, I have decided that I am going see what these women are all about. So the question is, ladies and gents:

What kind of girl should I go for in online dating?

A. Big woman

B. Trashy woman

C. Bitch woman

D. Foreign woman

E. Religious woman

F. Write-in vote.

You can pick multiple choices on this one folks, THERE IS NO WRONG ANSWER PEOPLE!!! Comments are more than welcome. I have a feeling that this will be very entertaining.

DISCLOSURE

this is in no way an attempt to demean women. it is solely for entertainment purposes. if you have an objection to this, then leave the site. you have so many better things to do than to read about a college student's musings about his stupid and childish goals. and if you are ridiculously offended by it because i have decided to sink this low for my blog, please that this is not serious and i only plan on this being a one and done deal, and you probably could have had your chance, but of course that is never the case. AND if you dated me, suck my balls woman. you deserve it for completely erasing me entirely from your life.

No comments: