Tuesday, February 19, 2008

My Fellow Readers.


My Fellow Readers,

As you see in the top left hand corner of this blog, there is a little poll that asks my readers to choose the next task that I should accomplish on my list. It's been up there for over a month, and only four people have voted on it. And that includes myself, so technically only three people have voted in it. Although I might be first to admit that only three people read this site, Sitemeter apparently tells a different story, since a lot more than three people visit this site. That's right, I've got fucking Sitemeter, so I are watching u n00bzz. So someone, either you or a computer, is lying to me. Obviously, I would never call you readers liars but then again, you never know.

People, stand up and have your voice heard!!! Well not really, since the leading votegetter "Go to March Madness" is completely out of the question, thanks in part, to my Sport Finance class. But vote anyway, it's your duty as a reader, and the only requirement is that you have be able to read and click a mouse. It's that simple. Not only will I refuse to listen to your opinions, the poll is only for shits and giggles. So suck it to whomever voted to think I honestly care about what I'm doing next. But seriously, I might consider it, so voting is still important. Thank you once again and God Bless America!

Sincerely,

Your Blogging Overlord

Puffy's gonna straight up murda yo ass if u don't vote.

Thanks to CWA and AfroPlodge for the pictures.

No comments: